This page is only relevant for Smart Checklist add-on versions lower than v.5.0.0.
If you’re on v.5.0.0 or higher - custom fields are set up automatically.
Adding "Smart Checklist Progress" field will let you
- track checklists progress right on the Agile Board
- validate checklists completion before issue transition
- Go to "Custom Fields"
- "Add Custom Field"
- Choose "Text Field (single line)"
- Name it "Smart Checklist Progress" (mind the caps letters and exact words)
- Associate screens to the projects where you want to track progress and setup validator
- Screen names might differ from Project to Project. Usually, it's "...Default Issue Screen" or "...Edit/View Issue Screen"
Enabling "Smart Checklist Progress" field may increase the amount of email notifications sent by Jira